New Application Period: March 1st to May 31st 2020.
Due to the currently ongoing Corona-crisis the Steering Committee of the Alps-Adriatic-Alliance has decided to prolong the currently open call for financial applications until May 31st 2020. The overall sum for the best-rated project applications will be roughly € 50.000,-- in total. The conditions remain the same:
According to chapter V of the current Procedural Rules the joint budget of the Alps-Adriatic-Alliance is intended to support „the financing of important activities and projects, which are significant for the entire network".
The Alps-Adriatic-Alliance supports
- preparation costs for the submission of a project within the framework of appropriate EU-programs (e.g. Europe for Citizens, ERASMUS+, Creative Europe, etc.)
- the implementation of EU co-financed projects
- joint projects which are in the overall common interest of the cooperation network
Criteria for the successful selection of applications:
- Projects financed by the AAA must involve the absolute minimum of three regular members of the AAA from three different countries.
- The more project-partners involved, the higher the chance for approval.
- All members of the AAA must have the opportunity to be part of the project.
- The role of each partner should be described in the application.
- The expectable added value of the project for the entire AAA must be clearly described in the application form and is subject to evaluation after the project is completed.
- The general outreach of the project (participants, possible visitors, expectable media reception, printed and/or online publication of results etc.) is essential.
- All small-scale projects must support the Priority "Strengthen Community Cohesion" (see pp. 62/63 of "SAA - 2027")
All application forms must be sent to the responsible Thematic Coordination Point (TCP) by May 31st 2020, 23:59 hours. The addresses of the TCPs are indicated on the application form as well as on http://www.alps-adriatic-alliance.org/organization-and-addresses/thematic-coordination-points/
APPLICATION FORM >>>
To download the detailed implementation guidelines as well as the procedural rules and the strategy "SAA - 2027" please click