Your initiative is most welcome - make use of this year's first call for applications to hand in your ideas for projects that contribute to a lively exchange and deepened cooperation within the entire network of the Alps-Adriatic Alliance!
The first call of the year starts on 15th April and closes on 31st May 2022.
The Alps-Adriatic-Alliance supports:
- preparation costs for the submission of a project within the framework of appropriate EU-programs (e.g. Europe for Citizens, ERASMUS+, Creative Europe, etc.), and
- joint projects that are in the overall common interest of the network.
Please make sure that your project proposal meets the following criteria:
- Projects financed by the AAA must involve the absolute minimum of three regular members of the AAA from three different countries.
- The more project partners involved, the higher the chance for approval.
- All members of the AAA must have the opportunity to be part of the project.
- The role of each partner should be described in the application.
- The expectable added value of the project for the entire AAA must be clearly described in the application form and is subject to evaluation after the project is completed.
- The general outreach of the project (participants, possible visitors, expectable media reception, printed and/or online publication of results etc.) is essential.
- All small-scale projects must support the Priority "Strengthen Community Cohesion", as defined in the Alps-Adriatic Strategy "SAA-2027" (see pp. 59/60 of "SAA - 2027")
- The Thematic Coordination Points are ready to support you with information and an extensive network at any time.
Please send your application form to the responsible Thematic Coordination Point (TCP) by May 31st 2022, 23:59 hours. You find all relevant contacts on the AAA-website, where you also can download the application form and implementation guidelines in the "Downloads" section.