Alps-Adriatic-Alliance: Call for financial applications from March 15th to May 15th 2023
Make use of this year's second call for applications to hand in your ideas for projects that contribute to a lively exchange and deepened cooperation within the entire network of the Alps-Adriatic Alliance!
The first call for 2023 starts on Wednesday, March 15th and closes on Monday, May 15th 2023.
The Alps-Adriatic-Alliance supports:
- preparation costs for the submission of a project within the framework of appropriate EU-programs (e.g. CERV, ERASMUS+, Creative Europe, etc.), and
- joint projects that are in the overall common interest of the network.
The relevant Thematic Coordination Point (TCP) will gladly support you in every step of your application. Since many TCPs do have their specific priorities, please make sure to contact your TCP before handing in your application so that your project will be most eligible to funding! You will find your relevant TCP contact here: https://alps-adriatic-alliance.org/contact/.
Please make sure that your project proposal meets the following criteria:
- Projects financed by the AAA must involve the absolute minimum of three regular members of the AAA from three different countries.
- The more project partners involved, the higher the chance for approval.
- All members of the AAA must have the opportunity to be part of the project.
- The role of each partner should be described in the application.
- The expectable added value of the project for the entire AAA must be clearly described in the application form and is subject to evaluation after the project is completed.
- The general outreach of the project (participants, possible visitors, expectable media reception, printed and/or online publication of results etc.) is essential.
- All small-scale projects must support the Priority "Strengthen Community Cohesion", as defined in the Alps-Adriatic Strategy "SAA-2027" (see pp. 59/60 of "SAA - 2027")
- The Thematic Coordination Points are ready to support you with information and an extensive network at any time.
Please send your application form to the responsible Thematic Coordination Point (TCP) by Friday Monday May 15th, 2023, 23:59 hours. You find all relevant contacts on https://alps-adriatic-alliance.org/downloads/.