READ YOUR WRITING AT "TINTED TALES"
We are happy to offer one open list spot for our next "Tinted Tales" reading on May 24, 2023 at Ducks Coffeeshop in Graz (Austria)!
You write creatively in English as a second or non-native language and your texts have not (yet) appeared in Tint Journal? You'd like to read your work at our event? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you'd like to join our reading as a performer!
Please give your country of origin and native language(s) in the email, and attach your story or a few poems that you would like to read at our event. We will choose one writer to join us live in Graz on May 24 at 6 PM (CEST) for a 10 minute slot to present their work to an international audience.
- All genres (poetry, short stories, essays, ...) welcome⠀
- Beginners, amateurs and professionals welcome⠀
- All accents welcome⠀
- You must be able to join us live in Graz on May 24 at 6 PM (CEST)
- Travel help possible when you're coming from outside of Graz
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: May 1, 2023 midnight (CEST)⠀
OPEN CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
The online literary magazine Tint Journal is looking for creative texts written in English as the writer's second or non-native language (ESL or exophonic) for its anniversary issue #10, Tint Fall '23.
The submitted text(s) should be previously unpublished and has/have to follow Tint"s submission guidelines. Submit to email@example.com by May 31, 2023 (midnight CEST) latest.
Any subject matter is welcome, no submission fee.
We are looking for the following types of submissions:
- Short stories (4,000 words max.),
- Creative nonfiction (4,000 words max.),
- Flash fiction (800 words max.),
- Flash nonfiction (800 words max.),
- Poetry, and
For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: May 31, 2023 (midnight CEST)